SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
About 10+ years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, coding and testing experience.
· Developing enterprise-wide reference architectures that facilitate business process automation, process documentation, workflow automation;
· Leading Solution Design, Service Delivery and end-to-end oversight for all Process Automation projects;
· Collaborating with Business and Vendor teams;
· Leading initiatives to build reusable assets and artifacts that can be leveraged across other projects;
· Governing automation projects coordinating with business stakeholders and IT leads;
· Collaborating with IT and business teams, and provide technical advice as necessary;
· Monitoring emerging industry trends to determine impact on the enterprise solution architecture and technology, and advising strategic direction;
· Facilitating training and product sessions for business users and IT;
· Collaborating with Business and Enterprise Architecture teams to instill precision and automation in program delivery;
· Installing and configuring automation technologies, including infrastructure requirements and recommendations at enterprise scale and business continuity;
· Developing a framework for automation projects to ensure manageability and maintainability of automation operations from cradle to grave;
· Conducting Process Automation High Level Assessments for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings;
· Understanding current business processes and the ability to learn new business processes quickly; · Envisaging how an automated solution will work in the wider business environment, understanding its advantages, effects and impacts;
· Conceptualizing RPA solutions and understanding prescribed RPA design architecture;
· Utilizing workflow-based logic, both understanding business processes from a workflow diagram, and illustrating a written process description as a workflow diagram;
· Experience in Developing XML applications, Web API using REST Services.
· Experience in Deploying OCR, AI, NLP & Chatbots Solutions.
· Understanding programming concepts, including a programming background in any programming language.
· Implementing automation process solutions in accordance with standard automation tool design principles and conventions.
· Designing, building and implementing process automation solutions using some of the leading RPA/RDA (robotics process/desktop automation) and/or other emerging automation technologies (UiPath, Outsystems mandatory). Expectations and tasks
· The Technical Lead will be responsible for providing strategic direction for process automation architecture in support of the overall enterprise automation initiative.
· Acts a Subject Matter Expert in Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence technologies as they apply to enterprise scale intelligent process automation.
· Guides the organization in the creation of a comprehensive business process technology solution portfolio to execute end-to-end process automation utilizing emerging process automation technologies
· Ability to define process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable automation assets within enterprise architecture.
· Anticipates IT and industry future directions and relates trends and best practices to future process automation architecture requirements and projects.
· Interfaces across the enterprise, acting as a visionary to proactively assist in defining direction for ensuring process automation across systems.
· May be called upon to provide any level of process solution architecture guidance or development for single or multiple projects.
· This position will serve as key member of IT Automation Team. You will be Individual Contributor,80% of your work will be involved in Coding and 20% would be mentoring the team members
· Outsystem Certification & Hands on experience (2+years)
· Expertise in Sharepoint (5+years)
· Expertise in UiPath (5+ years)
· Expertise in Desktop Automation – VBA Macros / MS Access (5+years)