Our client is a market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, Data Retention, and Archiving. You will work as a member of the core platform that provides a highly available and scalable solution which utilizes the Data Retention policies to easily replace outdated or sub-optimal storage, including cumbersome tape storage, with a simple, long-term, cost effective hardware offering. You will be responsible for implementing various features towards enhancing security, supportability and implementing org wide parity requirements.
You should have experience in the key matrix and performance areas given below:
Key Skills –
Mandatory Qualification and Technology Skills:
· Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
· At least 4+ years’ experience in Python Full stack development using Flask/Django framework and File Systems background
· Expert in Docker, Kubernetes, Containers technologies
· Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Good expertise on Angular 4.0
· Working experience as a Technical Lead to help team members resolve their technical and domain queries
· Good experience to architect and design software modules considering end to end use cases and following appropriate design patterns wherever necessary.
· Must have experience designing and developing enterprise applications using Python
· Good understanding of programming algorithms, data structures, etc.
· Develop RESTful web services
· Come up with proof of concepts as requested
· Maintain and develop application database integration
· Good understanding of CI/ CD principles and Git repository
· Work closely with other team members
· Learn new technologies quickly
· Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
Personal Skills –
· Ability to plan development activities meticulously, identifying dependencies and proactively work towards resolution.
· Good communication skills to crisply and accurately report program status.
· Self-starter, self-motivated.
· Capable of taking responsibility for tasks and ensuring a successful outcome.
· Able to contribute to the work of a team while being motivated to work day to day on individual tasks.
· Independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
· Independently determines methods and procedures on new or special assignments.