SENIOR DOT NET DEVELOPER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
About 6+ years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, coding and testing experience.
· Intensive experience in the analysis, design, development and support of global applications.
· Experience in Developing XML applications, Web API using REST Services.
· Implemented object-oriented concepts like Data Abstraction, Inheritance, Data Encapsulation, and Polymorphism using C #.NE
· Knowledge of DESIGN PATTERNS like Creational (like Factory, Singleton, etc.,), Structural, Behavioral patterns, and the UML methodology
· Strong Knowledge of Database design and development and experience in writing SQL queries, views, Triggers, Stored Procedures in SQL Server
· Experience in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2015.
· Experience in using Visual Studio. Net platform (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net), thorough knowledge of the architecture and the framework (Common Language Runtime and Foundation Class Library).
· Developed Interfaces for data exchange using LINQ, ADO.Net
· Experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team builds, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting
· Experience in MVC Framework. Worked in projects and built applications based on MVC framework (MVC 1-5)
· Experience in DevOps, AGILE and Waterfall methodologies.
· Performed Test Driven Development (TDD): Unit Testing and Load Testing
· Previous experience with Intelligent Automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) implementation projects is preferred (exposure to Uipath/ABBYY FLEXI & OCR/AI/ML/NLP/Chatbots) · Minimum 3+ years of experience in MVC and WEB API. Expectations and tasks
· Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
· Use and extend Open Source frameworks heavily and contribute to them, as well.
· Work with multi location distributed teams seamlessly
· Build domain expertise in the area of systems and cloud infrastructure space
· Having a logical approach to problem solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries
· Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
· Minimum JOB Qualifications
· Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science, from a premiere institute, with excellent academic records.
· Sound understanding of cloud native development and architectures
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills and passion