Exp: 8-12 years
Job Location: Pune
- Java/ Core Java
- Frames works: Spring . Good to have : Hibernate
- Web Services: REST API
- Spring stack: Spring integration, Jersey, Spring boot, annotations based Spring configuration, Spring Data
- Micro services – Must have
Roles & Responsibility:
- Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with agreed standards, processes and best practices.
- Create high quality design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
- Perform system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause, remediation of the problems and on-call pager support schedule.
- Participate in POCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
Perform Quality Inspections and Walkthroughs throughout the SDLC including Requirements Review, Design Review, Code Review and Security Review