- SPC Certified Agile coach
PFB JD for Agile Coach Requirement.
- Establish and actively drive Agile practices, share knowledge and facilitate learning at scale throughout the whole organization
- Adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits
- Coaching and mentoring cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: dependency matrix, burndown techniques, retrospective formats, handling impediments, etc.)
- Establish a strong commitment within the teams. Improving the way of working
- Optimizing organizational design aspects where needed
- Establish and improve the collaboration with all departments
- Supporting their team with their self-organization
- Increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- 5+ years of experience as a SCRUM Master/Agile Coach
- At least one SCRUM based certification
- Should be from Technical Background and understand to work in matrix based organization.
- Good to have FinTech background.
- Driven personality towards embracing the role of a servant leader
- Courage and pragmatism in order to identify and help resolving impediments
- Being a strong, experienced and empathic communicator
- Experience with International and multi-cultural teams